View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:13 AM   #76
begota
Brawn
Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

begota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributor

Week 6: Done

Third and last day of week six is a wrap. Heavy squats. Felt heavy today. Probably because I trimmed my beard. I have never worn a belt when squatting, but I might try it out. I felt my lower back trying give way. (which is a reason why I miss assistance work) I need to work more on my posterior chain to get the numbers I want.

I haven't been using any pre w/o since I started this last phase. In and out in a half hour or less, so no real need plus I like cycling off whenever I can. The fewer scoops the better.

Deadlifts were nice today. Kept my stance open and I got the bar up quicker, with less pressure on my lower back. ...Side note... I have noticed that my form has opened up with everyone of my lifts.

Bench press. Really wore me out today. I like where my feet are, and my grip is moderate. Started using long pauses at the bottom and just blasting it to lockout. Weight isn't heavy so I might as well have some fun with it.

This whole Christmas deal is going to interfere with my gym schedule. I am going to have to figure something out so I don't mess up my routine too much. Hard to believe this is almost over with.