View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:35 PM   #2
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Just real quick note, Just took the ATP Tabs, Taste was ok, Felt like I was eating a tums. Says to take 30mins before work out..I don't know if my stomach was upset from eating carne asada from last night or its the tabs..I will comment on that and see if its the same tomorrow but here is a look at what the tabs are sopposed to do

First Pure ATP Product to Hit the Market • All the Results of Creatine Without the Bloat
• Increased Energy and Mental Acuity • Stackable With Your Favorite Pre-Workout and Effective Enough to Use Alone
• Enhances the Delivery of Glucose, Nutrients and Oxygen to Working and Recovering Muscles
• Helps in Removal of Catabolic Waste Products Such As Lactic Acid
• Sublingual Technology Allows You To Feel Results Immediately

And here is a look at what Leviathan reloaded is sopposed to do

Leviathan Reloaded is the very first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with incredibly explosive lean muscle building. Typical fat burning products are actually designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.

With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are totally lean and ripped enough for genuine competition. Leviathan Reloaded will finally shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle you're going to definately need to dominate. Never again will you have to sacrifice those incredibly hard fought for muscle gains in order cut fat. Leviathan Reloaded is part of Palo Alto Labs' Body Transformation Series.

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote