Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work K! Smart move not pushing it and risking injury! Strong stuff!
Thanks mate. Yes, it just didn't 'feel' right @160kg. Sometimes it's best to let it slide and drop weight as necessary. I could have ground one a couple more singles but I wanted to get in the work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Good work P, them rows are coming on nicely....
Just on your goals..... A 100kg clean and press would be sweet
Thanks Alan. There's something about lifting 2pps off the ground explosively and lifting it overhead, while keeping it there for a few seconds with a stupid satisfied grin on your face that appeals to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
You'll get those 4 deadlift reps back next time and likely more! Your obviously smart as you are strong. Nice work on the PC's as well - 175 lbs is getting right up there to about your BW is it not?
Thanks Jim. Actually, for the next cycle I will focus on getting 15 reps in 10 minutes @140kg. I need to become inured to the process of ripping a single, standing up, resting a few seconds and ripping it up again! Yes, the cleans were less than 10 pounds below my bodyweight. My PR in cleans is 193 but I weighed 205 at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
smart working Kuyt ... And as far as your 2013 goals are concerned, all of them are very much achievable ... great going kuyt ...
Thanks Ravi. But unlike last year, I'm not going to let those numbers dictate my training. I'm just going to focus on progress and ultimately, I'll get to or near those numbers in the process.

Weighed in at 186.2 (84.5kg) this morning I reverted back to IF for the last 6 weeks or so, working an absolute treat. This morning is the first time since my teens where I stood side on and my stomach was not beyond my chest!!! Area around midsection is now 85.5cm (and I'm being strict here) On 21 August when I began, I was 207.4 and 97cm around the midsection so that's 21.2 pounds and 11.5cm trimmed from my middle in around 17 weeks.

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote