jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

without actually knowing you personally i don't want you to take offense to this but this is just kinda how i have seen you post..........

you are very young and very determined and very impatient.....
you get an idea in your head of where you want to go with your training and alot of times no matter what the advice is you seem to wanna go your own way.........
you are always searching for new ways and new ideas to achieve you goals but never actually sticking to one and driving foward.........

being strong in mind and driven like you seem to be is not a bad thing i think its just clouding your judgement sometimes on just keeping things simple and gettin work done. you want this bench so badly i wonder if its cause you feel like you have to prove to people how strong you are with #'s. what you are doin at your age and the knowledge you have right now has set you up for a lifetime of strength.

don't take any of what i said the wrong way. hope you find the workout that fits you and you stick with it.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote