Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
I agree, but "normal", law abiding citizens should be able to own what they want. Arm more people and the "nuts" won't get off so many shots before they're dropped. If there were 4-5 armed teachers in each school, much of this would have been prevented. I'm not saying it should be mandantory for teachers to carry, but get some volunteers in each school. I don't care if it's the janitor, but someone has to protect the kids. Outlawing guns is NOT the answer. Isn't herion and cocaine illegal??? It's still available to those that want to break the law.
Code:
BendtheBar I'm all for limiting gun purchases for anyone who is taking drugs for personality issues.
I'm "normal" Zoloft in fact and have weapons. I would be more concerned with someone who is not medicated that should be.

I think that if we protect our money, jewels, uranium, ect with armed guards why not our children. I would rather see volunteers, but don't think there will be enough.

My favorite example of gun control failure is Mexico, illegal for citizens to own. That leaves one of the most corrupt Governments on the planet and the cartels running things. No Thanks.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country.One is by the sword.The other is by debt. - John Adams
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote