Ryano
Max Brawn
Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 30
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: Buttweiser
Ryano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I'm all for limiting gun purchases for anyone who is taking drugs for personality issues. I'm sure this is a complex issue, so I might be speaking out of my league, but if you're seeking help for personality disorders and popping meds I'm not sure you should be owning guns.
I agree, but "normal", law abiding citizens should be able to own what they want. Arm more people and the "nuts" won't get off so many shots before they're dropped. If there were 4-5 armed teachers in each school, much of this would have been prevented. I'm not saying it should be mandantory for teachers to carry, but get some volunteers in each school. I don't care if it's the janitor, but someone has to protect the kids. Outlawing guns is NOT the answer. Isn't herion and cocaine illegal??? It's still available to those that want to break the law.