Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

I'm a fence sitter when it comes to gun laws... But, as a former armorer in the United States Marine Corps, I know the AR-15 style weapon very well. It's a platform for multiple different models from different companies. Even if it is sold as a semi, it is very easy to modify the trigger mech to make it full auto.

My biggest problem with any gun, is how easy it is to get. Walmart should not be selling guns, plain and simple. They should be available at specialty shops only, and with all background laws being followed. To see a rack of AR-15-like weapons just sitting in the middle of fishing rods and skateboards isn't something I would want any kid walking by.

I should stop here before I write a book... Again, I like to shoot, but I think the hardcore gun-lovers are a bit crazy at times. There will be no zombie apocolypse.

Last thing, none of this matters. End of the world on Friday.. lol
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote