View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #9
I WILL
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 2-4 years 2 serious
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Romanian Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
I WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
I came back from no-training for a year in 2006. I tried to do a little too much and ripped my hamstring and took 3-4 years to recover from that. So I understand the desire to rebuild slowly. I didn't mean to put your efforts down.

Ultimately I don't think it's healthy to concentrate on the details especially as you come back. So my go-to response to your question would be, does it really matter? Just focus on small, gradual weight increases. Stick to high reps and lift often but keep some in the tank. You'll be fine, just as long as you avoid doing anything crazy while coming back from inactivity.
agreed take your time and u will be amazed @ your comeback

MAB Sponsored Athlete

My Website: Nutrition Beast
I WILL is offline   Reply With Quote