View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

I've been having health issues since July and can sympathise; it's the mental battle to get back to where we left off from that's sometimes the hardest hurdle to overcome, because it seems to take twice as much, if not more, mental and physical energy the second or thrid time around...or maybe that's just because we are already aware of how much it took to get to where we were the first time; that's possible.

Yesterday, I trained, I now ache, but I also took things easier than I had planned. My theory is, I have the time, if I rush in maybe I'll end up further back than I would have been had I started slow.

One day at a time and if things flare up again, I'll try to do at least a minimal session of some sort which may not be something that lifters would consider, as little things that can keep us at a stable base or close to a health base that has been built up are often overlooked in the grand scheme of things and wanting to lift weight or push hard.

Last edited by 5kgLifter; 12-18-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: comma :)
5kgLifter is offline   Reply With Quote