Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

What is wrong with making new friends? Heck, I met my wife of 17 years at the gym while I was squatting!.

I also do think you do not have the right to tell someone to shut up unless they are being rude or offensive.

I also take 3-5 minutes of rest sometimes. Call it instinctive resting if you want, but I agree with Brute as I am not going to get under a heavy squat until I am ready. I get siked up for the lift immediately before the lift. I have zero problems focusing on the lift. Often I will be chatting with my crew but it is usually about the lift just completed by a team member.

While I agree many people waste alot of time, especially when they are training in groups, but over time, if they are serious about training, they will learn to naturally pace themselves.
Bench: 275 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1251 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 295 lbs
Deadlift: 515 lbs
Total: 1305 Lbs
Age 50

Last edited by Squatter; 12-17-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote