Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Not even a "Furious Patriots Rally" could win that game last night..

As a Pats fan, I have to say we can't keep using the first half to figure out the opponent, and then try to come back in the 2nd. They seem to do that more often than noticed. Albeit a better game had we won, we're still in good shape for the playoffs, thanks to the other suck-ass teams in our division that allowed us to clinch so early a week or two ago. Regardless, I don't see many teams being a problem for the Pats in the early playoffs.

As for Seattle, I bet if any team ever scores that many on them, or embarrasses them by going for TDs when already having the game won late in the 4thQ, Pete Carrol will whine and cry about sportsmanship and running up the score. He is a college coach, and running up a score in college is accepted, even if wrong. I don't think they as good as they appear on the surface.

Atlanta was definitely the surprise of the week. I wanted them to win, because I hate the Giants...but I didn't think it would be such a drubbing..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote