View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #802
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Do any of you guys like low-budget horror films? Personally, I love them because they can make you laugh at some pretty horrific stuff. With this in mind I ordered what was probably my hundredth zombie film from Netflix called Exit Humanity. It's a low budget zombie film set in the 1800's just after the Civil War. I was expecting a poorly made zombie flick full of blood and gore, but I was pleasantly surprised to find a smart and well made movie. Looking for something a little different in your zombie flicks? Check out Exit Humanity.
I will check that out. One of the things I enjoy is exploring little know films and indy films.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote