Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samW View Post
I was talking to a friend and said that I was going to get into body building so I could have more self esteem. She was like why do you want to do that? Do you realize you will look gross all muscular and all? Why do people have to be this way and what can you say to them when they say it?
Opinions in relation to one's goal wants are like butt holes, everyone has one: Personally I don't give a damn what people think about my personal fitness goals. One of the beauties of lifting iron or having other exercise activities, is that these provide a "plethora of different goal opportunities" to select from based on---what is within your own heart or other personal need (such as medical, etc). I remember when I was fricken fat in my late 40's and all the back pain and other pain I had experienced prior to setting fitness goals. Since then I have learned what my body likes and responds well too, and my body "likes" being lean and pays it forward in making me feel great nearly every day and without--age related pain, and looking and feeling far better than most people half my age. I train for endurance, overall fitness, and strength, and when you add in consistency and dietary elements, one tends to look like they have these goals, and I like my abs, and the ones that do not can--suck it. . I listen to educational opportnuties, and not uneducated responses or inept person not in the know. Trust me on that.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 12-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote