The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Many of yous have stated that Supps are not needed for (x) goals.

However, I am running low in stock (or never had) on stuff that you guys may have better insight on. So, with that being said, other than what I have listed above, what would you suggest I add in my Supp regimen?

I have low stock of a pre-workout. Currently using Pre-Surge. may have a week or less left.

The Multi-pak multi I have, I have enough of and won't be getting it again. It don't have all the stuff like the last I had....but I wanted to mix it up.

Protein: All I got is Soy for the moment...still have about 3lbs...was trying it out.

running low on BSN's Atro-phex....like the energy...doesn't do much on shredding.

GNC ZMA is low as well.

**Currently on a off cycle with my PharmaFreak Supps (Anabolic & Test Freaks) got plenty for at least 2 months**

It's payday weekend so if you got ideas on what I should be trying or buying, PLEASE reply to this thread with your "ideas and endorsements' .... LOL

For me: (x) = Stronger which leads to bigger,denser muscles while keeping a low BF gain
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote