Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacentk2 View Post
I know what Whey is - question is: what's NF stand for.

I know what D and E are but I never seen the vitamins shortened to V-D3, V-E.

don't know what HMB means
The "NF-Pro" is AAEFX's brand of whey protein, it stands for "Natural Freak"

HMB's: I'm bad at explaining things so I posted a explination from studies backed by NO supplement brands.
Quote:
HMB or Beta-Hydroxy Beta-methylbutyrate (also shown as -hydroxy -methylbutyrate monohydrate) is a byproduct of the normal breakdown of the amino acid Leucine. It is therefore a metabolite of the essential amino acid - Leucine. HMB is produced in our body from the proteins in our diet and is also consumed in small amounts from the foods we eat.

HMB helps slow down a phenomenon known as proteolysis, which is the natural process of breaking down muscle that occurs especially after strenuous activity. It appears that HMB supplementation has a protective effect on muscle and may help the body get a head start on the recovery process by minimizing the amount of "muscle damage" and ensuing protein degradation after exercise. It is theorized that HMB is a building block for intra-muscular cholesterol, which your muscle needs after vigorous exercise for repair and growth.

In simpler terms, HMB allows the body to stay in an anabolic state longer and this allows the body to build more muscle.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote