Caitlyn.Trout
Powerlifter
Brawn
Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Caitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributor

So after after i started training volume again I decided to start out "light" and I am but with so many reps light weight feels pretty grueling at times and it becomes a challenge. I love a challenge. I realized that you don't deserve to reach your goals without giving one hundred percent and I most definitely am, but now I'm ready to give 110% . I'm getting super strict on every thing I do , in the gym, my diet, sleep and recovery... yes everything. I'm not giving all of the specific details of how but I've got goals and I intend to reach them. With that being said, I had a great workout tonight. I felt so strong, I felt the burn , and pain. I should feel like that every workout, it makes walking out of there feel like a victory. So here's what I did tonight.

Thursday - squats

warm-up
pull aparts - 100 reps total
band gm's - 3x10

work
close stance squats - 200lbs half with a belt half without - 8x4
olympic pause squats 150 - 6x5 3 sec pauses
straight bar goodmornings 95- 4x8

assistance
split squats with db's - 3x15 each leg
1 arm rows with dbs - 3x15 each arm
Frankenstein walks on the belt squat - 3x 1 minute