The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
We have a lot of "geezers" here. I am 45. Not quite as old as Rich, but he looks prettier
In some 3rd world counties....you would be old enough to be my dad!

Actually not really. I turn 33 on 26 DEC.

Depending on finances and such....I've made a short list of lifters I wanna visit all across the states....Rich happens to be one of them (he knows this)....but I also noticed that you live like an hour or less away.....so ya never know....might swing by for master geezer training....

Tonight I called into Poundstone Power Radio. They were taking callers that have back issues and such. Well, I told'em my lumbar issues and DP said that #1 I am doing hyper-extensions wrong and most people do. #2. that due to how my back got F'd up my lumbar will spasm faster than others by filling up with blood (aka the pump) #3 that he'll go do a video and post on FB to show the proper form and to show a certain Lumbar machine I should see if any of my gyms have it.....yeah I have access to 6 gyms.....plus free roaming to any other Golds.....or any Military Base Gyms....that's the good life!

This may sound stupid....but I just got a different health insurance plan. and since I am 5'7" and 215#...they are 'up-charging' me 15% However, I just need to get under 204 to get rid of it. So.....I have a conundrum....shred off 15 lbs (which I know I have in fat mass) or continue on the straight and narrow to build size and strength. Also, I am getting a 30% up charge for being on Blood Pressure meds from the VA. So....how the hell am I gonna get rid of the BP meds, shred 15 lbs and still build size, strength and power....

Well, tomorrow is a new day.....filled with BB Flat Bench Presses, BB Decline Bench Presses, and DB one-arm rows.

Friday, is Squats, Leg Press, Leg Curl.....plus who knows what. You see Friday I am driving back to WV 2hr drive and hope to hit up a FB bud for a killer session. Never trained with him before but just hearing what he's got planned hurts already.

Which brings me to something else. I keep hearing the words "work-out." I read an article a few months ago and have since removed (as much as possible) from my vocabulary. I will only call me time in the gym as TRAINING or TRAINING SESSIONS. I am there to train my body. People who 'work-out' are usually the ones that go there....walk on a treadmill get a little sweaty....go to sauna....sweat more...then leave thinking they did an awesome job. There's a gym for people like this....it's called Planet Fitness....go there and get outta my way already. LOL
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote