Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Hello Andrew!

It's good to have someone of your enthusiasm here, who's willing to share what he's learned in an honest way. The net needs more of that.

I don't want to discourage you from videos at all, but from a powerlifting point of view. Form, squat depth, competition peaking cycles etc all play a large part in a powerlifting channel. Knowing that the fella you're listening to actually competes in the sport he's instructing you on really is important. So I do think you should take that on board and perhaps look at entering a meet and getting that experience to further what you're trying to do.

I'm a powerlifter, I've competed in powerlifting in the UK for over 10 years, entered numerous nationals and regional competition and personally know many competitors. I've learned from and passed on knowledge to many from that field. That's where my credibility comes from, that's what gives me that insight into what a beginner or intermediate powerlifter needs. That's why people listen to me. I think getting yourself involved with the actual powerlifting community and competing would give you much more insight than what you have now, and much more credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legosinmyegos View Post
I just started making videos, so I am open to critique and suggestions for possible topics, let me know what you think.
I hope the above is actually true!

Stick around, good to have you here.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote