moeheep
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good to hear. Hope it keeps up.

Nice dip totals by the way.
So am I, currently doing some reading by Rip, hopeing to get some pointers on my squat form.
As far as the Dips...they are tough, cant believe I never utilized them before....probably because I couldn't do a one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout bud!
Thanks Jay...still trying to get used to the lower weights, higher volume....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Good stuff Moe! Hip pain, that's one I haven't experienced, yet
Hip pain compliments of my good friend Mr Arthritis.....my mind writing checks my body cant cash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I am sure it will become more challenging as the weeks/months fly by. Fullbody routines can get real tough real fast.

Fine lifting Moe!!
Im sure it will as I get the weight amounts dialed in, went through the same thing when I started Hepburn....

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote