Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Hehe,im gonna type it up as soon as i get the chance,might be tomorrow,might be a month,and send it to Steve for editing.

Was gonna deadlift today,but i gotta help move a couple huge hot tubs tomorrow...Couldnt find a belt tonight,need to get my own,and some wrist wraps...Have headache and hiccups...

Heavy Hillbilly power routine

Maximum Monday

Good Mornings
Triples
225lbs PR
235lbs PR
245lbs PR

Another thing i learned from Westside,GMs for max effort should be done with triples rather than singles.Sets of 5 if your new at them.First time using GMs as a max effort movement,rather than a big assistance.

Didnt squat tonight,messed my knee up ice skating yesterday.I had to fall forward or hit a pretty girl.Ugh i hate feeling unbalanced.

Push-Press
210 x0
185 x2
175 x2
Biceps hurt,forearms hurt,wrists hurt.I unwrapped my thumbs on the 175,didnt notice a difference.

I think for next week at least,try going for a big triple instead of trying to max 1RMs so often.

Dumbell bench
80 x5 paused

I seem to always pause dumbell bench,but have trouble doing it with the actual bench.need to focus on that.230 for 3 paused reps next week,or maybe 3 paused singles with 240 or 245.

Band pushdowns 125 reps (in 2 sets in between rows,very fast,pumped the triceps)

Pendlay rows in power rack
3x6
First time doing these,im really feeling it in the middle of my lats.Form was strict,explosive,wow!I have to use the bars in the rack,i cant stay tight in that low position long enough to pull them off the floor for reps.

And finished with one set of cable crunches.

Didnt video anything,too many sandmen.I was asked if i ever competed in powerlifting nationals,damn! I aint that good yet people,calm down.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote