Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
The thing is you can have motor related accidents due to drink, medication, mobile phone use, cigarette smoking, coffee drinking, arguing with passengers, doing make-up...people behind a wheel should be more aware, including people on other forms of transport cycles, motorbikes, where medication can be dangerous.

I recall almost going headlong into opposing traffic because I wasn't smart enough to realise that I should not have been on a bicycle with labyrinthitis; looked around to check behind me, felt okay, had veered almost into the other lane...that was damn close and both me and the driver of the other car were in shock, never again...sometimes we just don't realise how dangerous even a simple thing is.
True that is Babs. I am glad you managed to survive the close call

Recently here, a distracted driving law came into effect. I am not sure how effective it is tho, because it is engrained in people's mind that it is rude to not respond to text's right away. I see it all the time - people texting while driving. Even pedestrian's do it while crossing the street!

I think tho that booze related accidents are the most loathed tho.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote