Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #29
PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine

Saturday, December 8, 2012
Squat Deload
140x10
140x8
230x5
320x5
370x1

Leg Press
570x8
570x8
570x8
570x8

GHR
4 sets of 8

Training Grade: F
I don't normally cut squats short, but I felt something in my upper back pop, and I couldn't take the pressure under the bar. The pain was like a hot iron between my shoulder blade and spine. It doesn't feel like a muscle injury, it honestly feels nerve related. I've been working with the cambered bar to a box, and I decided that I would free squat with a straight bar. Bad idea? Maybe, maybe not. My squat has honestly been the biggest problem in my training. So much so that I've contemplated going bench only, or just doing push pull in meets. I think I'll get with Brian tonight, and discuss rebuilding my squat from the beginning. I fully understand that it's going to be a humbling process, but at this point I'm not sure what else I can do.
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote