Caitlyn.Trout
Powerlifter
Brawn
Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9 Points: 489, Level: 9
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Caitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributorCaitlyn.Trout is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_g View Post
Great job!! Do you also train using the Cube Method? Where can I find info on it?
I actually don't use the cube method, I use a high volume cycle mixed with several aspects of other methods. Something my boyfriend Corey and I came up with together that has worked extremely well. I started my type of training before the cube came out and because what I'm doing works, I figured I wouldn't switch for now. The cube book actually releases in a couple of days and will be available for purchase... until then , you can check out Corey Hayes' log on here, he helps brandon with the cube training groups and he can answer any questions that you may have about it. Or you can join the cube facebook group , it's open to anyone who wants to join it.
Caitlyn.Trout is offline   Reply With Quote