Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoriRB View Post
Ur looking like a monster keep it up.....do you get more nerves as each month passes and you get closer to the show?
Thank you much.
I used to but now its more exited.

My biggest problem is I need to filter out all counter effective thoughts and exporure and consentrate on goal and the fact that I control how I look and no one else.

I know what I have to do and I have to soround myself with positive. It get way to easy to just slide into failing.

I'm a car guy so I'll give a car example.

A top funny car drag racer hangs with a crew of mud drag racers his off season.
Comes to his race season, if he hangs with mud racers will he get better at his nitro funny car 1/4 mile? NO

Although the mud drag racers would like to think so, they are good at what they do and knowlage on tire cutting tread patterns and gear set up for the torque threw the mud and may read about nitro drags but untill they expereance the g force and car control on the asphalt they have no idea on traction, hooking up setups, shift points, gear set ups and torque steer when the NOS kicks in.

So the closer a show gets I find myself needing to fillter who I associate with right down to real world freinds and family.

I am very lucky that all my real friends that want to see me succeed understand why, and support me even if they are one that don't see me for the time till after the show.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote