Old 12-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #11
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
I just saw where one federation was bashing him because he admittedly uses PEDS, its an old argument.What are your personal thoughts on Westside in general? Granted they use PEDs or whatever, I don't think you should bash this guy because a noob is asking about where to start in powerlifting.
The original question is what do you think of Westside. I've went to the WSBB site and read every article in there archives,some twice or more. Learned a lot about form,assistance work,programming,raw vs geared,competing etc. Louie is constantly looking to train smarter and lift bigger,regardless of the gear and steroid debate. Training proper Westside with concentric overload on the M-W-F-Su schedule isn't in my cards right now.

I do love studying on different methods. Westside,5/3/1,Cube and etc etc.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links