MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

Great deadlifting! That was an awesome last set.

You know it's interesting to see how we are different. Obviously you're a much stronger deadlifter and "squatter" (HaHa!), but we are actually pretty even in bench.

Yet some things you are much better at. The board presses today were the hardest thing I've done on bench in a while, yet you had more in you. There's no way I could have done 135 OHP press after benching the other day even with cheating on every rep, but you were hitting 8s with it! The CGBP and Kaz pres were pretty easy for me, but seemed kind of hard for you if I'm reading you right.

I just think it's interesting how people are different even though pushing similar weights on the main lift. Of course maybe it had to do with the day itself being a good or not quite as good, but there you go, that kind of stuff fascinates me.

Rock on brother!

Oh, and good one AL! That was funny!

Best meet lifts: Sq 150 Kg (330 lb), Bench 120 Kg (264), DL 160 (352) @89 Kg (197)
Best gym lifts: Sq 375, Bench 280 (pause), DL 385 @205 or less
Goals: 3/4/5
Goals beyond my wildest dreams, 600 Kg raw total, 200/160/240

Hack away at anything which isn't essential. Do what you love, and do it often. Fazc.

Everything competes for recovery so more assistance is not always the best idea. miked96
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote