Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
The issues you and Al seem to be having are kinda scaring me away from going equipped, but I am sure I will at some point. Do you think it's prudent to rotate on and off gear more often?
Depends what you want mate. Equipped lifting and Raw lifting don't always go together, they're essentially two different sports. Just like you can't ask a raw guy what he might do in equipment, you can't really ask an equipped guy what he can do raw. When you're working hard on one, the other typically falls off.

You can't serve two masters. So just decide which route you're going for.

At the moment I'm just frustrated, not solely because of the lack of equipment but also because my training has been shit the past 3 months as I've been going through some fairly major life changes. My presence on the forum has been effected because of that as well, but hey-ho that's life.

It's understandable but it's still frustrating.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links