View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #19
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitlyn.Trout View Post
Yeah actually I have a realllllllly awesome goal for April. The 123 World Record for Squat - the world record is currently 330 , I wanna try at least 335. I'll be honest and say that I actually tried it as a 4th attempt at the meet saturday, got it half way up but shifted forward too much and missed it . It was really close though so I think hitting it in april is pretty realistic. Just need to work on some upper back and abs. Also, I'd like to get my bench up to at least 155 , and do a 350 deadlift. It's gonna take a lot of work but hey, I'm always up for a challenge! And the meet is in Cincinnati , OH !
Great goal. Make it happen!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote