View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #4
Disciple X
Max Brawn
Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

Funny you should be asking this roght now as i'm going through the exact same thing. For me, i decided it best to work my weaknesses (posterior) to improve the most. I have squatted 415 with a close stance and a lot of speed. Now i'm working wide stance box squats while remaining tight. Last night i had a hard time with 320 for a double. Its working me in a whole new way and its hard to let my ego go, but if i get up to the same weight as i've hit close stance, then i will most definately be a lot stronger all around...

Its all up to you. I have large quads and underdeveloped hammies because of my past squatting. I want to change that, so i am. You need to decide what you want and find the best way to get there...
Disciple X is offline   Reply With Quote