Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Ya, you read it right - your choice of any 4 ab exercises at 4 sets of 10 each. And while your at it - superset them. And that's an order private!! I had to do it, so so do you!! Haha - that will probably be the one and only time I speak for him!

Nice work on the bench. Hopefully I can duplicate that is some fashion tonight. Thanks for the inspiration!

For DB's, I have the Bowflex set that works really well, but they only go up to 90 lbs. I have to save any heavier DB work for the Crew Gym. Good work on working around your issues with them. I thought it was very inventive to use the sawhorses, even tho you later said it was awkward.

OHP looked great as well. JB told me it was OK to use a bit of English on them as long as it didn't turn into a full Push Press.

On a side note, I really enjoy your entertaining write-ups!
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote