Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

I know what you mean Kuyt, I've been there. Trust me, I've been there. I'm not trying to bully you into lifting, and I wouldn't if I didn't believe it wasn't beneficial to you.

However in my experience, the only way to get re-accustomed to heavy lifting and to get that mentality back IS to start lifting heavy again. You won't get accustomed to hard, intense work by not doing it. By the end of the 2-3 months you won't be *primed* or *have momentum*, you'll be detrained and deconditioned. Ill-equipped to lift anything heavy, and out of that mind set for far, far longer.

Our body's are highly adaptive. If there's no stress for a prolonged period, you'll become soft. On the other hand, the harder you play the tougher you'll get both physically and mentally.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links