Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Yeah exactly, you've done well to sort those issues out now. I was still squatting sky high well into my second year of serious training and my Bench never reached the dizzying heights of 100kg until 3 years in. So don't worry about that, it's no accurate reflection of your overall potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
I'm started conservatively with Steve's program but should hit PR territory in a few months. Just need to ensure 2013 is better than 2012 under the iron
Unless there's any particular reason why you're starting conservatively, and frankly the only one I can think of is that you've lost your ballsac, I wouldn't take a few months to hit PR territory. I wouldn't even take a few days, I'd smash a PR next time you get to the gym.

Building up, running in, building momentum etc etc are all bogus. You're not trying to jump a wall, so you don't need momentum. You need to get in the gym and smash.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote