Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Quick and incisive advice Prof, thanks Makes perfect sense.
No worries.

In regards to your routine and motivation, you've done well if we say this is your first *serious* year. I don't think my numbers were much over yours after a year, my deadlift was perhaps a bit higher but that's it. Your form and depth is probably better as well.

Only further advice I'd give at this point is not to sweat the details. You should have 2 or 3 markers of progression. These are the 3 lifts that you always keep an eye on and will determine whether you're progressing or not. As long as those 3 are moving up over time, you're winning. That's what a lot of guys, me included need to bear in mind. The triples, the assistance, the variation, the high volume, the deloads etc are all tools to enable us to lift more in the big 3. At the end of the month, if they're up then it's a win.

Just always keep that in the back of your mind.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote