Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Good leg day yesterday, i pushed it a little bit and found out that i'm not as weak as i thought, lol. All the weight feels heavy but i've found that i can still do it

Diet yesterday was much better, nailed about 85%. Almost there.

But, i have a BIG ANNOUCEMENT

After doing some thinking and talking with my wife, i've decided to get some help for my off season. Even tho i am learning how to have a productive off season i felt the need to simply be taught. Prep is not an issue, i know how to get lean but if i'm going to really put on 10-15lbs of muscle this 6 month off season i needed to get some help. My strengths i will keep improving on and my weaknesses i'm getting help with.

I reached out to Sean Maloney, after seeing what he has done with a few of the local guys i always kept him in mind. I met Sean in about 2008 and he was always this very soft spoken laid back guy. Very nice very caring. So when it came time for me to go get some help, he was one of the first people i wanted to talk to. He may not be any big name guru, but i feel like he is a very good fit for me with proven results.

I'm excited and ready to rock and roll

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote