View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #571
HIThopper
Max Brawn
Points: 3,233, Level: 35 Points: 3,233, Level: 35 Points: 3,233, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

HIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributor

Maybe, I might just use 2 days a week for straight weight and alot of volume. I havent decided which way to go yet to be honest.

ME Squat Day

Arms and shoulders are banged up, I have found the areas causing pain and have been working them hard with the hard ball. I am starting to feel better, the trick tonight was to find a way to squat that didnít hurt them, I also had to keep it light to not aggrevate anything. I used the SSB and instead of grabbing the handles I used only my fingertips out real wide on the bar. I used a close stance and paused them Deep in the hole, I didnít wear chucks for this I went barefoot, heres a tip if you want to destroy your leg muscles squat barefoot, even a flat sole is a whole different ballgame.These were the deepest squats I think I have ever done. I left the belt off also and worked up to 120kg. This was a very awkward lift, I enjoyed training this way, it was a nice change of pace. I did a couple backoffs and then did band GMs and GHRs and some abs. Solid night, in between sets of everything I did deep squat tests and trigger point on all the shoulder and cuff muscles. Hoping to bench tonight.

ME squat Day 3/12/12

CS SSB Paused Squat

1x3 95kg
1x1 100kg
1x1 105kg
1x1 110kg
1x1 115kg
1x1 120kg
1x10 70kg
1x10 75kg

Band GMs

3x15 Various tensions