Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout Super Jim!!! Thank God your eyes are at least in a holding pattern right now! So happy for you, you totally deserve some good health news for a change! Must have thought you were dreaming when the doc told you that ! Great news, great work Super Jim!!!
Thanks Jay!!Let's hope it's a very loooooooooooooong holding pattern. Indeed, it was a great day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
superb session strong Jim ... great going ... very happy to hear about you eye condition ... stay health buddy ...
Thanks Ravi!! I don't think I could do much more to be healthier except to do cardio and maybe lose a few lbs of fat. Diet is sweet gluten free perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Good work Jim and great news on the eyes. Expecting much bigger weights on those db rows though. With your deadlift that should be up over 100lbs in no time.
Thanks Al!! Moar weight next time was the first thing that popped into my head. Very happy they felt great and caused no lower back issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Awesome Jimbo! I am so happy for you.

Great! Sellout to the program and destroy!

Your dedication is a true inspiration. Keep doing what you do.
Thanks Steve!! Your words mean so much to me Steve, and I can give you an iron clad guarantee I will keep on lifting forever, even if I lose my sight. Heck, I wouldn't even sell my Mustang in that case as someone else could drive it with me in the passenger seat. I don't think i could love anything more except my family, and my Mustang. I'd have to call it a tie between the latter tho!
Bench: 275 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1251 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 295 lbs
Deadlift: 515 lbs
Total: 1305 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote