View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #12
begota
Brawn
Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

begota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Regarding Elliot and selling stuff, he works hand in hand with Mike Westerdal of Critical Bench on numerous programs. He is all about selling these programs. The videos are merely soft sells to get you to their sites. Once there you pay a fee for his Inner Circle and various E-books.

They are decent materials, so I am not hating on Elliot. Just wanted to step in and share that Elliot is definitely out to sell you many things.
Didn't want you to think I am so naive that I don't think these guys are out to sell me products. Everyone with a youtube channel offering free advice on lifting, with maybe the exception of Scooby, have something to sell me. I just never heard elliot say "buy this xxxx to make any gains", like I have heard on others channels. Even though yes his techniques are very subtle.