View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Very few things are necessary. Many of them are useful.

A car isn't necessary to get across the country, but it sure is useful.

If someone can eat and hit their goals without whey or protein supplements, have at it. I've been doing this for over 25 years and I don't want to scarf down chicken breasts and tuna every 3 hours. It doesn't matter how you get your protein, just get it.

Regarding Elliot and selling stuff, he works hand in hand with Mike Westerdal of Critical Bench on numerous programs. He is all about selling these programs. The videos are merely soft sells to get you to their sites. Once there you pay a fee for his Inner Circle and various E-books.

They are decent materials, so I am not hating on Elliot. Just wanted to step in and share that Elliot is definitely out to sell you many things.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-02-2012 at 04:15 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote