gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by begota View Post
YoElliot has been doing videos for a long time now, and I have never heard him push a product, or routine. I have never heard him say anything that I would disagree with. He always seems to speak from his experience, and stands for good form, putting in the work ect. With that said I feel he was a little on his soap box, but the message is there.

Long ago before supps were readily available, people had to eat to meet their nutrition needs. Nothing wrong with telling sombody to eat whole foods and not worry about the supplement market.
But with that being said and true, there have been a lot of advancements in nutritional supplementation that do allow you to go beyond certain limitations. Some supps are truly beneficial/helpful to advancing.

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is online now   Reply With Quote