View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #567
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIThopper View Post
Charity Push/Pull 30/11/2

Bench 117.5kg Passed (explain later)
117.5kg Good
125kg Miss

Deadlift
190kg Good
205kg Good Meet PR easy as pie
227.5kg Missed at the last bit of lockout

Worst run bench flight I have ever seen.30 lifters on one platform so we had to wait 20+ mins between attempts. To top it off they changed it from 2 flights to 1 without telling us so when my name was called I was just warming up so they scratched my lift, how ****ing shit was that?, put me in a real bad mood too and I am not an angry lifter always very calm.

Deadlift felt great despite not finishing my cycle as I wanted, I reckon 220 (485ish) would have been quite easy tonight, the 227.5kg (500lbs) was too big of a jump in retrospect, I never jump like that in training.

Overall, meh I love training more than meets, what a waste of a training week. Vids if I can find em
Missed this. Props for doing charity work. What fed/group was behind this debachle?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote