Old 11-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #19
PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine

Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Deadlift
135x12
135x8
225x5
315x2
405x1
495x1
560x0
315x3
315x3
315x3

Training Grade: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I was feeling strong, and leaving the house headed to Adam's, i said I wasn't going to try to PR. Somewhere along the way, I changed my mind. Originally I wanted to go pull 515 for 3 singles. Well, as you see, there's a big honkin' 0 on my board for 560. I pulled it ok off the floor, and I took the bar over my toes, and almost stiff legged it. No excuse, but not being properly prepaired. I knew shit went all wonky with my pull ever since I hit 555, and there was crap I should work on. But instead, I let my ego take over. Pure f'n genius... I know better than this. I've been in the game long enough to. I'm looking at the next meso as 6 weeks to fine tune my pull. Working on engaging my hips, keeping tight and upright, and working on speed. I'm thinking my ordnary deadlift, deficit deads, rack pulls and BB rows. It's time to stop taking my pull for granted.
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote