Old 11-29-2012, 07:04 AM   #40
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast

Update copy from log:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTurner View Post
09:00-12:00 Usually just 40g blend protein and coffee/green tea. I'll have EVOO or coconut oil with the coffee or shake.
13:00-14:00 250-500g Lean Beef Mince (fried with some onions & garlic or as burger patties) with cheese.
17:00 250-500g Lean Beef Mince, 4-6 eggs, bacon, cheese. Sometimes make this into a low carb pizza and add pepperoni and ham too.
18:00 1-2 litres choc/full fat milk, usually half and half. ~70g dextrose if trained.
20:00 0.7-1kg Pork Ribs or 0.7-1kg Chicken Wings.
22:00 30g casein, 300ml full fat milk or choc, ZMA, EVOO if gone low carb and no choc milk.

That's about it I think. I'm experimenting at the minute to find whether boosting the carbs the night before training or the evening after training works best for me. Right now I'm just trying to avoid gaining weight whilst not training at full capacity. I have quite a few low carb days in a week, it's been Mon-Fri for the last couple of weeks but I'm experimenting with more frequent loads with smaller windows, i.e. CBL.

Some days I train around 12:00 so I'll go in on a shake and coffee. Most days I try and get in around 15:00 so after my first beef meal. PWO is always 30-40g whey, 10g casein hydrolysate and 10g BCAA (Kiefer recommends 10g leucine but I prefer to buy 2:1:1 BCAA's for general use).

I always have 1-2kg beef in my fridge ready to eat and a tub of grated cheese. Every Sunday I buy a few kg's of wings and ribs and get them rubbed up and bagged in the fridge so I do minimal work through the week. Eat until satisfied, if craving at night, drink milk rather than 2 packs of cookies and whatever other crap.