View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #27
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
That off season diet is rough. I probably nailed about 70-75% yesterday. I gotta keep working on getting to 100% It's alot of food and i'm having trouble getting it all in. 70% is terrible to me because i consider bodybuilding to be a performing art and hitting 70% of you notes, performance, etc is not good.

So not so good start but i will keep working to get up 100% on my diet.

I also got back in the gym yesterday with a light leg routine and man oh man was i stuggling. 135 on squat felt like 585!!! lol, it's been 3 weeks since i've done any leg work so i'll be easing my way back into Gettin GEEKED.

All in all, not the best start but the best thing is that i will be working my buns completely off to get my diet back at 100% and my training back at 100%

Leh Go!!
Need uncle Steve to give you my secret calorie recipe?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote