Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Wednesday Back to training
Got back from the mountains today, spent the last 3 days hunting. It was a great time, I harvested a huge doe on monday morning. So I got my fitness in dragging it for a couple miles uphill and through brush. Wore me out, did a lot of walking the last couple days but feeling great. Started the jugg method today, inverted. I purchased the new book and got inspired.

Bench Press
135x2x5
205x9 sets x 5 reps, 1 minute rest
205x 12
Inverted jugg method, switches the reps and sets. So rather than 5x10 you do 10x5, with one minute rest. I was surprised how much the short rest affected me.

Seated Klokov Press
95x3x10
Had to do these seated, b/c I was in my basement. Much harder than standing.

Strict Bent Over Row, forehead rested so I could not cheat at all
95x15
135x12
165x2x8
135x10

Tricep Extension, 2 light bands
3x15

that is it, kept the volume low. I am going to squat and deadlift tomorrow and then OHP on Friday. I am going to cut back on my training volume a little bit for my lower body. One day of squat and deadlift which will usually be on Wednesdays. Strongman takes it out of me, so I need to make sure my low back gets recovered. I am possibly going to do a light squat day and accessories on saturday.

Nytrix Review: Been taking nytrix for a few days. Great so far, had an awesome pump today. I feel the nytrix did help with recovery the last couple days, I have been doing a ton of walking up and down mountains and my muscles feel great. I should start to get a better idea of how it affects my workouts this week, workouts will be back to normal.