View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #393
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Eat big, train heavy for high reps = growth. You can go to some board and have mental masturbation arguments about this all day, but it's just a fact of training life. No "easy" style of training is going to change your physical make up. Shit that is hard to do will. If it were easy, everyone would look awesome and be swole and jacked. They aren't. It's not easy. If your training methodology for mass gaining isn't difficult, then it sucks. Strength training and mass training aren't the same animals really. There is a completely different mind set in the two. Yes, there is some crossover. However, when I'm training to get maximally strong I leave a lot in the tank, and peak. When I am training for mass, I train my balls off in the medium rep range and eat a lot of food. Why? Because it works. It's not rocket surgery.
--Paul Carter