Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Nov 27th
Body Weight: 154.2 (Ate very late last night putting last meal closer to my weigh in time.)
Pre w/o: AAEFX’s K-Otic, HMB, GlutaZorb, Joint ReHab Cream
Intra w/o: BCAA’s, AAEFX’s Cell Rush and LBA
Post w/o’s: AAEFX protein’s, non-fat cottage cheese, spinach, shake, Glutazorb, HMB
w/o:
22 ½ deg. Decline Bb press
• Bar x warm up
• 135 x 3
• 205 x 3
• 255 x 1
• 275 x 1
• 285 x 1
• 205 x 10
22 ½ deg. Incline Bb Press ( I only go to 90deg. so I don’t hyper extend my front delt. )
• 205 x 3
• 255 x 2
• 275 x 1
• 285 x 1
• 295 x 1
• 300 x 1, PR
• Cell Rush, LBA
• 205 x 10
• 205 x 6 , CNS died
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Nov 28th
Bodyweight: 153.8
Not bashing or degrading just used as a descriptor.
At this point (19 weeks out) I’m show ready condition for a average first timer person.
When you get this lean every little thing can change your weight. The scale is only an aid. By no means is it the “Gold Standard”. If you jump a little weight, you can tell more by the mirror and pinching your skin. To see how fast the blood returns your skin back to pink vrs. the white can tell you a lot. The longer it remains white, the more water retention the weight gain is.
Skin slow to return pink/flesh color adjust your water NOT macro’s. Most generic trainers, books, adds, commercials and books scream “Lower your Sodium”. NOT!!!!!!
Sodium is your friend and does many things for you including helping out the central nerves system sent signals to your muscles and dare I say it? Your heart is a muscle.
By drinking plenty of water your body flushes un-needed Sodium. If your supper high in Sodium you should be supper high in water intake to flush the extra.
If you are low in Sodium you will feel sluggish, week and look like beef jerky. You may say “But they use salt to dry out meat to make jerky how is it more is better? “ If you have ever made jerky ( I have) yes you use salt BUT you also use hot dry air. Does the meat have the same fullness? Is it flexible?
OK, I’m done. Think it over. Trust me, I’m not the only successful bodybuilder that believes in this.
(Arm workout later today.)
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote