Old 11-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #18
PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
I have no solid food at all until lunch right now on Carb Backloading. Prior to that I would fill in extra meals with MRP shakes as and when. It's easier than eating the calories that I needed and much less time consuming when at work.
It's a little late, I know. This is a part of Keifer's newer thinking I don't 100% agree with. The first incantation of CBL was to skip B-fast, yet still squeeze in 4 solid meals plus a post training shake, no carbs till post training, or 5pm depending on your goal. The whole point was to have as small an effect on blood sugar values as possible. Shakes, regardless of macros will hit you faster than a whole foos meal of the same macro profile. I also don't really know if you are dealing with him directly, I know he has our boys do things that kinda contradict the book on occasion.

Last edited by PhillyDev; 11-27-2012 at 04:24 PM.
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote