Thread: LTL Meet update
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #26
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Just watched the video, brilliant stuff. You looked confident on under the bar and aggressive!

I almost crapped myself with how wide you took your stance out on the squats though. That'll need to come in, in my opinion, if you're gonna get a more consistent depth in the future for the IPF/GBPF and also to stop that shakyness at the bottom. That'll be snap city with heavier weights.

Benches looked great, that's nailed now. Deadlifts are looking good, no signs of hitching. Perhaps a move back to Sumo now this meet's over?
Thanks man. With no rack to constrain my stance I guess I just wanted to take it out nice and wide Will be in touch this week to plan our assault on my sumo form.

Here's the video for everyone:

http://youtu.be/LPuxKl_iiFg

Just about to eat dinner and then I'll do a detailed write-up for here and my log.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote