View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #30
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
this post just made a lot of us feel like ****, lol.
Sorry man

When you have 20+ years under your belt, you'll probably have bigger numbers than those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
You and your "deload" days. *shakes head in disbelief*
To be honest, anything that's not a squat day feels like a de-load day for me right now. I have been feeling oddly strong on deadlifts lately, like I could do more volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Good stuff here for a "crap" day, keep it going, I am excited to see what this training style will do for you.
Thanks Jwood. Tomorrow will be the first real "man day". I am going to try and kill myself with squats.

I'm thinking of nailing a couple sets out of the gate with 405, then doing a couple with 365. Then maybe doing singles with 315, resting only minimal between, until I puke.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote