View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #14
Davis
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

My competition as of late has been against all of the wrong things. My worries have been about all of the wrong things. I haven't focused on what I'm doing. All I'm focused on is the end. Not lifting though. I've just been competing against my current strength to get back and beyond to my previous strength. As for what I one day want as a career, I've been focusing on having that career rather than truly doing what I need to do. Let me tell you, when you start comparing yourself to others(and not the famous greats of your sport, profession, art, etc. but your colleagues) you will lose hunger and you will become unwilling to work. Whether it's a 1,000 pound raw squat or making enough money to eat, when you are only thinking about how you're going to get there rather than focusing on what you are doing NOW, you will take a step back instead of forwards.
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote